Before using the Event Page Plugin you have to change some of the default settings.
Changing your settings
To change your settings please:
- Log into WordPress ™
- Open the “Event Page” tab (which is located at the bottom of the vertical navigation on the left of your WordPress ™ administration panel.
- Click on the “Settings” option in the “Event Page” tab.
You have five options available to you on this page.
- URL for event page – This option is necessary for searching and paging through events. This URL should be the link to your events page, i.e. http://blog.ternstyle.us/events
- I.D. of the category your events are filed under – This option is necessary for searching and paging through events.
- Number of viewable events per page – This option determines how many events will be displayed initially when viewing the event page or when using the pagination to page through your catalogue of events.
- Sort order – This option sets whether your events should be displayed in ascending or descending order when viewing the event list. To put the next upcoming event first select “Ascending”.
- Search engine friendly pagination – If selected this option will set up your URLs like so:http://blog.ternstyle.us/events/2/. Otherwise it will set them up like so:http://blog.ternstyle.us/events/page=2. Both examples will show the second page of events.