THIS PLUGIN IS ONLY UPGRADED OCCASIONALLY AND HAS LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY COMPARED TO OUR NEW PLUGIN (TERNCAL). CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT TERNCAL.
The Event Page Plugin allows you to create a page, category page or post on your wordpress blog that lists all your events sorted in ascending or descending order according to the date and time you specify. Employing pagination you can page through your events.
<?php tern_wp_events(); ?>
This plugin is listed and searchable in the WordPress ™ plugin directory.
The most recent version of this plugin is 2.7.4.
- List your events in a WordPress ™ page or post
- Order your events in ascending or descending order
- Show the next upcoming event
- Pagination to page through members list and search results
- Fully customize your list’s HTML code.
- WordPress ™ 2.8+
- Unpack the downloaded zipped file
- Upload the
event-pagefolder to your
- Log into WordPress ™
- Go to the “Plugins” page
- Activate the Event Page Plugin
- Date & Time Settings
- Configuring Mark-up
- How to make it work
- How to add posts as events
- Change Log