The Members List Plugin allows you to create a post on your wordpress blog that lists all your wordpress members. When viewing the list of members you can also search through your members according to first name, last name, email address, URL or any other number of user meta fields you may specify. Employing pagination you can page through your search results and sort your results according to last name, first name, registration date or email or any other user field.
This plugin is listed and searchable in the WordPress ™ plugin directory.
Once you have created your members template to place your members list in it simply use this code in a page or post (Make sure there are no spaces between the brackets and what is between them):
[ members-list ]
Or you can use this code in your templates:
<?php $members = new tern_members; $members->members(array('search'=>true,'pagination'=>true,'sort'=>true,'radius'=>true)); ?>
The most recent version of this plugin is 3.6.3.
- List your members in a wordpress post
- Hide specific members from the members list.
- Search through your members using user standard and meta fields of your choice
- Search alphabetically by last name
- Pagination to page through members list and search results
- Sort by last name, first name, registration date or email or any other field of your choice
- Fully customize your list’s HTML code.
- Create custom lists of users with all paging, searching and sorting functions
- Proximity search by Zipcode
- WordPress ™ 2.7+
- Unpack the downloaded zipped file
- Upload the
members-listfolder to your
- Log into WordPress ™
- Go to the “Plugins” page
- Activate the Members List Plugin
- Configuring Mark-up
- Hiding Members
- How to make it work
- Styling the members list
- Change Log