This plugin adds ‘Log In’, ‘Log Out’, ‘Register’ and ‘My Profile’ respectively to navigation listed using
wp_nav_menus and when the items are clicked a user is redirected to the wp-login.php page or their profile respectively. When a user is not logged in they will see links for ‘Log In’ and ‘Register’. When a user is logged in they will see links for ‘Log Out’ and ‘My Profile’.You are able to turn these features on and off and name the pages whatever you like (Helpful for internationals). If you so choose, redirect your users upon logging in/out to the page they were viewing before logging in/out.
This plugin is listed and searchable in the WordPress ™ plugin directory.
The most recent version of this plugin is 1.0.
- Add ‘Log In’, ‘Log Out’, ‘Register’ and ‘My Profile’ respectively to navigation listed using
- Turn these links off and on at will.
- Name your links whatever you like.
- Redirect users upon log in/out back to the page they were viewing.
- WordPress ™ 2.7+
- Upload the
get-loginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress ™
- Open the WordPress ™ ‘Settings’ menu (which is located in the left hand navigation of your WordPress ™ administration panel) and click “Get Login Options”
- Turn on the features you’d like and name them accordingly.
- Save your changes.