Translation

Home Forums Feature Requests Translation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shop

Hello,
    I just purchase members list pro. It is working fine but I would like to translate the phrases into German. Please advise whether the plugin is translation ready and I can use loco translate to do the job. Also it is not possible to display the German letters ü,ä,ö. Could you please advise how I could change the settings accordingly? Regards, HX

admin
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, the plugin is not set up for translation. The members.php file in the plugin’s /class/ folder would need to be edited manually. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

shop

Hello,
    I searched around quite a long time but could not find the lines to change or settings in the members.php.
    My server ist configured for UTF-8.

Should I insert <meta charset=”utf-8″ /> somewhere in the members.php.
    I just want all German charakters to be displayed.

Thank you for advice.

HX

admin
    Keymaster

Are the characters being displayed properly in other locations of your site? Are they only displayed improperly within our plugin? Do you mean the words you manually changed in the plugin files?

shop

Hello,
    the characters are displayed correctly on all pages and with all other plugins.
    I did not yet change any names in the plugin files.

I suppose that the members.php is not codified for utf-8.

Any idea?

admin
    Keymaster

Can you post a link to the affected page on your site?

shop

Hello,
    I deactivated the plug-in already.
    I activated it again. Now I cannot find the short-codes anymore.

It is just too much work.
    Could we make a deal? I would appreciate to change my license to a licence for your two video-pluggins.
    Could you arrange that?

Best regards,
    HX

admin
    Keymaster

We are totally willing to help you solve your issues. If you reach out via email and provide WordPress administrative access and FTP access we can diagnose and solve your issue. Please contact us at: info@ternstyle.us

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2016 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us