PHP error

Home Forums Bug Reports PHP error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fiona.munro 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fiona.munro

Hi I have been getting an error when trying to display members

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /home/abscinte/public_html/dbydsite/wp-content/plugins/members-list-pro/class/members.php on line 718

when attempting to search I get this one

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/abscinte/public_html/dbydsite/wp-content/plugins/members-list-pro/class/members.php on line 404

the editor also doesnt let me insert shortcode so I had to copy paste it from this forum

i have uninstalled plugin and reinstalled, deactivated all other plugins and error still persists

URL http://dbydsite.tutis.com.au/certified-locators

php versioon 7.3.3
    Wordpress version 5.1.1
    Enfold theme

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, Fiona. I’m sure we can solve this for you.

Both errors are related to your search fields. Have you added any fields to search by when creating or editing your list?

Please visit the following page to read about creating a list and configuring your search options:

https://www.ternstyle.us/members-list-plugin-for-wordpress/documentation/creating-a-list

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  admin.

fiona.munro

Hi,
    I have fixed that error now but still cant use any sorting and there is no button to insert shortcode, are you able to give be examples of shortcode that will display sorting fields?

also the state field dropdown for users is only in US states is there a way to change the country

Please see page to see what I mean.

Certified Locators

Thanks
    Fiona

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2016 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us