Can we search by multiple fields?

Home Forums Administrative Questions Can we search by multiple fields?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

crc2220

Is it possible to search by multiple fields?

admin
    Keymaster

Yes. When creating or editing your list you can add fields by which top search using the “Select fields to search by:” option.

accounting

How can I find out which domain it was installed on? Can you tell me ? If not, can you reset this counter ?

The test sites has been deleted. Can I reset it by reinstalling the testsite and plugin under that domain name and uninstalling it ?

It’s very difficult to maintain licenses online without the domain names that they’re licensed to – we’re a developer. A simple Count of 0 is really not very useful for recovering a license.

We have several sites that this would work for but I’m extremely hesitant to purchase licenses if we can’t identify which sites they are assigned to.

Rick

admin
    Keymaster

Please reach out via email to solve this: matthew@ternstyle.us

mono

I have the same question.

Your answer above: “Yes. When creating or editing your list you can add fields by which top search using the “Select fields to search by:” option.” only works to select one search field at a time.

What if I wanted to search on two fields simultaneously, so that it shows up the users whose details match BOTH those search criteria?

admin
    Keymaster

If you leave the select value to “All Fields” it will search through all the search fields you’ve selected.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2016 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us