Upgrade to Pro without the hassle.

Home Forums Feature Requests Upgrade to Pro without the hassle.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

teamsupport

Not sure why the ‘upgrade’ menu for this plugin takes you to the purchase page but doesn’t offer a way to simply put in the new license and upgrade it right then and there. 30 minutes in, no documentation or reference as to how I upgrade from the free version.

At this point I’m going to have to uninstall it and reinstall it and hope that there’s an option somewhere in the setup process I forgot about.

C’mon guys… you have all the links in the world to the pro version but no docs on how to actually upgrade to the pro version?

admin
    Keymaster

When you received your confirmation email you should have received a download link in that email for the PRO version files. Once you download them you can follow the instructions here: https://www.ternstyle.us/automatic-video-posts-plugin-for-wordpress/documentation/installation

Make sure to deactivate the FREE version before activation of the PRO version. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us