Unable to activate

Home Forums Bug Reports Unable to activate

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

nigel.atton

I have just purchased this plugin but I’m unable to activate I had the free version but had to deactivate it as I get this message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare WP_ayvpp_activate_plugin() (previously declared in /var/www/volumes/xvdh2/vhosts/nige-rider.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/automatic-youtube-video-posts/init.php:43) in /var/www/volumes/xvdh2/vhosts/nige-rider.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/init.php on line 84

Do I need to have both plugins activate or just the pro and if it’s just the pro why won’t it activate it just does nothing

WordPress 4.9.5 running Elegant Magazine Pro theme.

admin
    Keymaster

Please deactivate the FREE version of the plugin and try again.

nigel.atton

Done that and still no luck, what is it supposed to do after pressing the activation button

admin
    Keymaster

That error is wholly due to having the FREE version of the plugin activated. It is the only way you could receive that error.

nigel.atton

I have removed the free version I am unable to get passed the activation page nothing happens when I press activation

admin
    Keymaster

So you are no longer receiving the error you reported. Okay. Do you mean you get no response when inputting your license key and email on the plugin’s activation page?

nigel.atton

yes and yes

admin
    Keymaster

Do you have the PHP extension cURL installed and enabled on your server?

nigel.atton

don’t know

nigel.atton

i have asked and we do

admin
    Keymaster

Please reach out via email. We’ll take a look for you.

matthew@ternstyle.us

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  admin.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us