There seems to be an error.Aborting import

Home Forums Administrative Questions There seems to be an error.Aborting import

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This message (There seems to be an error.Aborting import) appear when I import my youtube channel to website.Why this thing happen?

admin
    Keymaster

Are you using WordPress Multi-site?

payments

Having this issue, just purchased, added the API key without IP, not using WP multi-site.

payments

Turns out there was a space at the end of my API key!

admin
    Keymaster

Glad you were able to solve it!

josh

Bought tonight, set-up tonight, got my API key tonight. Got the same error tonight.

Well, I too found a space after the API key. I fixed this, but I a still getting the error when trying to run an import for a search term based campaign (I only set it to get 10 videos, btw). What is the next step in debugging this error message? Is my API key too new? Is there some kind of debugging I did not see in the documentation?

Thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

When receiving this error, it means the expected messages (even potential error messages) were not properly received form the server. It’s hard to tell why without taking a look.

Please reach out via email: matthew@ternstyle.us

Ok so whats the solution – I was using the FREE version way back when before there ever was a premium version and it worked 100% no API key needed etc
    So now I PAY FOR IT… jump thru hoops to set up APO key and purchase key and I get same error as above
    There seems to be an error. Aborting import.
    BUT YOU GUYS OFFER NO SOLUTION – SO HOW ABOUT A REFUND????

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  .

admin
    Keymaster

When looking into the last question posted above, the individual had not properly configured his API key and had imposed referrer restrictions which keep his API key from being validated by Google. The key you create can have a server restriction, if you wish to specify an IP address (assuming you have a static IP address), but not a referrer (or domain) restriction because the requests to the API are sent from the server and not in browser.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us