Incorrect video posting as private video

Home Forums Front-end Questions Incorrect video posting as private video

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gestion

I would like to ask a question:
    Upload a scheduled video to Youtube for tomorrow. And I want it to import to wordpress when it’s public on Youtube. What do I have to choose in this section?
    Set publish date to time of import instead of YouTube upload date: Yes or No
    Now I have it in Yes, and I get the date of import and Private video.
    Is there somewhere to change the settings, since it imports scheduled videos (such as private video) and published videos. I just want the ones published. Where is this corrected?

admin
    Keymaster

Hey, there.

So, what you want to do it upload a video to YouTube, set it to private, import it into the site, and have it publish while it’s still private?

gestion

Hi,
    NO, what I want is the following:
    Program on Youtube today (day 0), 5 videos for days 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
    What I want is that when it arrives on day 1 and it is published in Youtube it will be published in the blog. When the day 2 arrives and it is published in Youtube it is published in the blog. And so on every day with the video that corresponds that day. Only import the video of the day when it is already public.

Now what happens is:
    Program on Youtube today (day 0), 5 videos for day 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
    All 5 videos are imported and it is published in the blog as Private Video

What do I have to do or how do I configure it?

Thank you.
    Greetings, Nacho.

admin
    Keymaster

Okay. So basically you don’t want the videos imported while they’re still private. This is functionality we need to add soon anyway. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us