Imported Videos from YouTube®® do not adhere to WP permalink structure

Home Forums Bug Reports Imported Videos from YouTube® do not adhere to WP permalink structure

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

joel

The imported videos do not adhere to my permalink structure. Right now, I include month, date, and post title in my permalinks. Using this tool, posts come in, but the post title is missing from the permalink. Can you fix this please?

joel

wait, more info. if videos are brought in as drafts and not auto published, that’s when the problem happens. a draft video that is then published through the plugin interface doesn’t adhere to permalink settings that reference the post_title

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, Joel.

The plugin creates posts programmatically, but does not create the permalinks. The permalinks are created by WordPress. In fact, permalinks aren’t really created and stored anywhere. Their structure is compiled and formatted on-the-fly based on your permalink settings. The plugin doesn’t interfere with the compilation of these URLs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us