Imorted videos dont show up in posts, no thumb

Home Forums Bug Reports Imorted videos dont show up in posts, no thumb

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

These posts dont have a vid or thumb.

admin
    Keymaster

This issue is almost always related to the active theme deviating from WordPress’ best practices. It sounds like your theme does not use core built-in WordPress functions which allow filtering of thumbnails and content. To confirm, please activate a standard WordPress theme packaged with WordPress upon installation. If the videos appear, we’ll know the issue is your theme.

I cannot change my theme. its custom built. It would throw my whole site off. I have to refund this purchase if I cannot use this plugin.

admin
    Keymaster

In this case, the plugin works completely as expected. In the areas you need content displayed please use the the_content WordPress function and in places you need thumbnails displayed please use the_post_thumbnail. At the very least have your developers use proper filtering. Where the content is printed, make sure toapply_filter('the_content',$your_content_variable);

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  admin.

Your’e only assuming it’s my theme. If I cannot automate this it defeats the purpose of the purchase.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, my friend. This is not an assumption. 100% of the times videos haven’t displayed for customers it’s been due to the use of a theme that does not employ best practices. It sounds like the videos are being imported. So the automation part is working. I can confirm for you it’s the theme if you’ll offer us administrative access to your WordPress installation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us