Error displayed after installing the plugin

Home Forums Bug Reports Error displayed after installing the plugin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After i installed the plugin, i had this kind of error message at the top of the page :
    Notice: Undefined index: post in /wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php on line 130

If i try to edit a post, filter the posts by category, etc i have the error message above.

How do i fix that ?

Thanks

Regards,

Carlos

admin
    Keymaster

What version of the plugin are you using? What version of PHP are you using?

Hi,

Here are the details :

Plugin version : Version 5.1.4
    PHP version : Version 5.6.36

admin
    Keymaster

Try this for me. Change line 130 of /core/meta.php from this:

if(get_post_meta($_GET[‘post’],’_ayvpp_video’,true)) {

To this:

if(isset($_GET[‘post’]) and get_post_meta($_GET[‘post’],’_ayvpp_video’,true)) {

This change is scheduled for our next release of the plugin.

Hi,

I changed the code like you explained, and i still have the following errors :

Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘post’ – assumed ‘‘post’’ in /wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php on line 131

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php:131) in /wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1116

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/automatic-video-posts/core/meta.php:131) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Another thing, when i used your plugin to import the videos, he did import the content from youtube but not the videos.

admin
    Keymaster

Can you copy and paste the code exactly as you have it on that line?

If the videos are not being displayed, this likely means your theme does not use the standard WordPress built-in function ‘the_content’ or ‘get_the_content’ to display post content. It must be using a proprietary function. Try activating a stock WordPress theme, like 2017, and you’ll see the videos are displayed when viewing the posts.

Hi,

Here is the code :
    if(isset($_GET[‘post’]) and get_post_meta($_GET[‘post’],’_ayvpp_video’,true)) {
    add_meta_box(‘ayvpp_meta_box’,’Automatic Video Posts’,’WP_ayvpp_meta’,get_post_type($_GET[‘post’]),’normal’);
    }
    }

What i mean by the video are not displayed, it’s the videos are not in the wp admin post.
    Only the content (text) from youtube were imported.

admin
    Keymaster

That code looks correct to me. Try retyping all the single quotes. Perhaps something didn’t copy and paste for you correctly.

The videos are not meant to be displayed in the WordPress admin, only on the front-end.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 Ternstyle LLC. All rights reserved.
site design: ternstyle.us