Terms & Conditions
Click here to read ternCal’s license.
Premium Support Form Terms
After purchasing ternCal for WordPress ™, for the duration of your license (1 year from purchase) you’ll have access to the premium support form found here: http://www.ternstyle.us/terncal/support-form. If you decide to use this form you are agreeing to the following:
- When filling out this form you are offered priority over all support requests sent via email, phone or any other method including the support forums found here: http://www.ternstyle.us/terncal/forums.
- Your requests will be handled in the order they are received.
- We will attempt to reply to your support request(s) as quickly as possible. However, there is no guarantee you’re request will be handled in a time frame you consider to be reasonable.
- We are constantly improving ternCal for WordPress ™. However, making a feature request through this form does not guarantee you’ll get what you want. Not all feature requests will be considered a worthy addition to the plugin.
- We want ternCal to be completely bug free. Any bug reports will be added to our queue and prioritized based on the severity of the bug. Not all bugs reported are actually bugs. At times ternCal for WordPress ™ may function in ways you don’t think it should or in ways you wouldn’t expect it to. This does not mean it is not functioning as intended.
Regarding the use of this website
When visiting this site, purchasing ternCal for WordPress ™ or using any of the support tools available to you once you have purchased ternCal for WordPress ™ including the documentation you agree to the following conditions:
- All content on this website is copy written and property of Ternstyle LLC. All copying, downloading, or posting of the content from this site of any kind is expressly prohibited.
- Any access to support and documentation from this site is non-transferable.
Home » Terms & Conditions