Version 1.1.7 – Released on March 20, 2013
- Bug Fix - Corrected date format for month and day views of the calendar.
Version 1.1.6 – Released on February 18, 2013
- Bug Fix - Set calendar query range end to 11:59pm instead of 12:00am. This fixes the duplicate display of event posts issue for events that occur on the first of the month and begin at 12:00am.
Version 1.1.5 – Released on January 13, 2013
- Bug Fix - ternCal now accounts for Outlook iCal file improper timezone (TZID) specification.
- Update - Increased event visibility of both week and day calendar views.
Version 1.1.4 – Released on November 18, 2012
- Added - Event export capabilities.
- Update - Updated XML parsing class.
Version 1.1.3 – Released on October 11, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed bug where found events were being reset while querying and an event appeared as a duplicate if it spanned more than one month.
Version 1.1.2 – Released on July 31, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed bug where repeating end on date field would not save when using a date format other than MM/DD/YYYY.
Version 1.1.1 – Released on July 27, 2012
- Addition - Added measures to check if additional MySQL functions have been added before attempting to add them.
Version 1.1 – Released on July 25, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed bug where when viewing the lightbox-like calendar you are unable to filter by calendar.
- Addition - Added support for commenting.
Version 1.0.9 – Released on July 23, 2012
- Addition - Added Google Maps support for meta displayed inline on post pages.
- Update - Removed ability to display notes as meta on post pages. NOTE: You are still able to display notes in full on post pages either above or below the content.
- Bug Fix - Fixed bug where error message for activation of plugin was being displayed for non administrators.
- Bug Fix - Fixed bug where day-at-a-glance short code was not properly displaying events.
Version 1.0.8 – Released on July 22, 2012
- Update - Updated iCalcreator class to allow for parsing of https URLs.
Version 1.0.7 – Released on July 21, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed sorting of custom short codes so none get overridden upon saving.
Version 1.0.6 – Released on July 10, 2012
- Addition - Added pot file to the languages folder for easy translation of plugin.
- Addition - Added a period as a selectable date component in the date configurator.
- Typo - Changed “semicolon” to “colon” in the date configurator.
Version 1.0.5 – Released on July 7, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed function that overwrites the permalink for calendar pages to account for a site that has no pages which open the lightbox-like calendar.
Version 1.0.4 – Released on July 2, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed error for monthly repeating events and customized week days of the month not saving properly.
- Bug Fix – Added array casting for empty calendars and legend types in widget editor.
- Update – Made changes to core class “time”.
- Addition – Added first day of week support to mini calendars.
Version 1.0.3 – Released on June 3, 2012
- Bug Fix - Fixed error with error messages when saving events.
Version 1.0.2 – Released on May 24, 2012
- Bug Fix - Replaced function for removing empty values in an array.
Version 1.0.1 – Released on May 23, 2012
- Bug Fix – Namespace conflict with WordPress ™ where upon activation of a WordPress ™ theme, ternCal’s activation fields were reset.
Home » Change Log