Table of contents
- Configuring Mark-up
- Hiding Members
- How to make it work
- Styling the members list
- Change Log
[ members-list search=true alpha=true pagination=true sort=true radius=true]
<?php $members = new tern_members; $members->members(array('search'=>true,'pagination'=>true,'sort'=>true)); ?>
The above example will output your members list to any WordPress ™ page or post.
- List your members in a wordpress post
- Hide specific members from the members list.
- Search through your members using user standard and meta fields of your choice
- Search alphabetically by last name
- Pagination to page through members list and search results
- Sort by last name, first name, registration date or email or any other field of your choice
- Fully customize your list’s HTML code.
- Create custom lists of users with all paging, searching and sorting functions
- Proximity search by Zipcode