PRO Version now available!
Our professional version has much better style and features.Purchase
Updates – 01.23.2016 – Version 4.0
- fixed error handling for multiple areas of admin
- added better admin form styles
- added a views folder
- updated error class
- removed mark-up section (too confusing)
- mark-up now automatically generated
- added display field configuring
- removed hide member functionality
- updated geolocation class
- added field selection for display on front-end
- updated mark-up for display on front-end
- fixed some minor issues with the search form
Updates – 06.21.2012 – Version 3.6.3
- Updated the plugin to be compatible with the latest version of WordPress ™ and it’s recognition of pagination GET variables.
Updates – 06.08.2012 – Version 3.6.2
- Updated core classes.
Updates – 02.08.2012 – Version 3.6.1
- Fixed pagination bug.
Updates – 01.15.2012 – Version 3.6
- Added security to search queries.
- Added proximity search capabilities by zip code.
Updates – 08.21.2011 – Version 3.5.5
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug in search “All Fields” query (a different one this time).
Updates – 08.21.2011 – Version 3.5.4
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug in search “All Fields” query.
- Added a ability for administrators to choose wether a user can add or removes themselves to/from a list.
Updates – 07.11.2011 – Version 3.5.3
- Bug Fix: Shortcode options for displaying things like search and alpha is no longer broken.
Updates – 07.05.2011 – Version 3.5.2
- Bug Fix: User updating profile no longer removes that user from a custom list.
Updates – 06.10.2011 – Version 3.5.1
- Fixed a bug in queries searching through custom meta fields.
Updates – 03.03.2011 – Version 3.5
- Added ability to create custom lists of users.
- Refined querying code
- Added custom sorting functionality
- Added custom search field functionality
- Now no user info is displayed in the list if the field in the database is empty.
Updates – 10.04.2010 – Version 3.2.2
- Fixed bug where email addresses were not being hidden from non-logged in users when settings were specified to do so.
Updates – 09.15.2010 – Version 3.2
- Started using WordPress ™’ built in shortcode support.
- Overhauled file and folder structure.
- Fixed pagination bug on the administrative member list.
Updates – 09.14.2010 – Version 3.1
- Now using no conflict jQuery.
Updates – 06.23.2010 – Version 3.0
- Altered Administrative menus to function with WordPress ™ 3.0.
Updates – 05.14.2010 – Version 2.9.8
- Optimized short code.
- Pagination added to “Edit Members” section of the plugin.
Updates – 04.13.2010 – Version 2.9.2
- Removed all php short tags.
- Changed the function used to compile the links to author pages to use the built-in WordPress ™ function ‘get_author_posts_url’.
- Added ‘Display Name’ to standard mark-up fields.
- Added the ability to hide email addresses from anyone who is not logged in.
- Added the ability to use words other than “Members” on the front-end of the Members List.
Updates – 01.12.2010 – Version 2.9.1
- Fixed bug where second number in “Now viewing” was not being displayed.
- Fixed bug so that elements of the members page (such as “search”, “alpha” etc.) can be properly hidden.
Updates – 11.8.2009 – Version 2.8.1
Updates – 11.2.2009 – Version 2.8
- Altered pagination styling.
- Fixed stylesheets to be included using WordPress ™ wp_enqueue_style function.
Updates – 10.21.2009 – Version 2.6
- Refined the MySQL search queries to fix bug where duplicate entries were being displayed.
Updates – 9.22.2009 – Version 2.5
- Fixed bug with MySQL query that handles hiding specified members.
Updates – 8.16.2009 – Version 2.4
- Altered tenrstyle’s wordpress php class
- Fixed escaped characters bug.
- Fixed bug where you were unable to turn off gravatars.
Updates – 7.03.2009 – Version 2.3
- Optimized Members List queries.
- Fixed bug where altering setting would overwrite mark-up and member and hidden member changes.
Updates – 6.09.2009 – Version 2.2.1
- Fixed search bug where the page I.D. was not bring passed as a get variable when submitting the form.
Updates – 6.05.2009 – Version 2.2
- Added ability to choose how the list is originally sorted.
- Altered the “Add New Field” drop down menu in the “Configure Mark-Up” section to be more intuitive.
Updates – 5.30.2009 – Version 2.1
- Added members list mark-up editing features.
Updates – 5.09.2009 – Version 2.0.4
- Fixed a bug where the meta fields array was not being compiled properly.
Updates – 5.09.2009 – Version 2.0.3
- Fixed a bug in the “WordPress ™” php class function “getOption” to appropriately update options.
- Fixed bug where select option drop down menu in search form wasn’t properly displaying meta field names.
Updates – 5.05.2009 – Version 2.0.2
- Updated “WordPress ™” php class function “getOption” to appropriately update options. This change accommodates plugin updates.
Updates – 4.29.2009 – Version 2.0.1
- Fixed bug where if you haven’t changed or even viewed your Members List Plugin settings the settings were not available on the front-end and caused the members list to fail.
Updates – 4.27.2009 – Version 2.0
- Altered Members List Plugin menus to be independent of WordPress ™ Settings menu.
- Added the ability to show or hide specific members from members list.
Updates – 4.19.2009 – Version 1.8.2
- Updated classes to be compatible with other ternstyle WordPress ™ plugins.
- Fixed bug where adding default options wasn’t working properly if the respective value in the database was cleared.
Updates – 4.19.2009 – Version 1.8
- Added gravatars.
- Added stock CSS for members list.
- Altered mark-up to accommodate CSS. See Styling the members list.
- Fixed bug where when no members were found the plugin states “Now viewing 1 through 0 of 0 members found.”
Updates – 4.18.2009 – Version 1.7
- Fixed a major bug where pertinent files weren’t being included because of the change of name the main directory takes when uploading the plugin to WordPress ™’ repository. That’s a big oops. Should have caught that one.
Updates – 4.11.2009 – Version 1.6
- Users are now able to search by specific fields when searching through members.
- Fixed bug where members were being displayed multiple times in search results.
- Fixed bug where files were not being included due to a mistake while using WordPress ™’ global variable “ABSPATH”.