Before using the Automatic YouTube Video Posts Plugin you are required to change some of the default settings.
Changing your settings
To change your settings please:
- Log into WordPress ™
- Open the “Youtube Posts” tab (which is located at the bottom of the vertical navigation on the left of your WordPress ™ administration panel.
- Click on the “Settings” option in the “Youtube Posts” tab.
You have eight options available to you on this page.
- Automatically publish posts – If this option is set to yes when each video is imported and a post is created it will be automatically publishes. Otherwise, it will be created as a draft.
- Display YouTube video meta – This option determines whether or not information about the YouTube video is displayed when viewing the video post on your WordPress ™ blog. The values displayed if this option is set to yes are video author, date the video was posted on YouTube, URL for the YouTube vide, source code to embed the video.
- Number of words before WordPress ™’ “More” tag – The number placed here will set the number of words in the content placed in the post before WordPress ™’ “more” tag is placed.
- Dimensions – This is the width and the height you’d like your videos to be on their respective posts.
- Display Related Videos – If set to yes, related videos (chosen by YouTube) will be displayed at the end of videos.
- Display videos in post lists – Whether or not to display videos in the excerpts shown when displaying content in post loops.
- Import the latest videos every – How long to wait between importing the latest 20 videos.