Updates – 08.18.2014 – Version 3.3
- Bug Fix: Fixed PHP warning for undefined attributes in xml.php.
Updates – 06.27.2013 – Version 3.2
- Bug Fix: Better accounted for Playlist XML video ID tag.
Updates – 01.09.2013 – Version 3.1
- Update: Core XML parsing class
- Update: Updated parsing of YouTube XML feed data to be compatible with new YouTube XML standards.
- Bug Fix: Set cURL requests to not verify peer.
Updates – 08.30.2012 – Version 3.0.6
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where empty descriptions ended up as “Array” in post content.
Updates – 08.03.2012 – Version 3.0.5
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where post thumbnails weren’t being displayed when the plugin was active.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where video data was lost when using the post “quick edit” tool.
Updates – 08.03.2012 – Version 3.0.4
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where title of post was not being unset in the parsing loop.
- Addition: Added error handling for when google sends error of too many requests.
- Bug Fix: Fixed parsing bug for titles with no attributes.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where plugin was overriding custom featured thumbnail.
Updates – 07.30.2012 – Version 3.0.3
- Bug Fix: Fixed parsing error when importing videos without descriptions.
Updates – 07.30.2012 – Version 3.0.2
- Bug Fix: Removed development code which allowed the plugin to import videos continuously.
Updates – 07.30.2012 – Version 3.0.1
- Bug Fix: Addressed XML parsing bug where video descriptions were not being parsed in full.
- Bug Fix: Added better support for non-UTF-8 characters in titles and descriptions.
Updates – 07.28.2012 – Version 3.0
- Updated classes: xml.php, wordpress.php, select.php, file.php
- Added playlist support.
- Added channel/playlist creator.
- You can now add, edit and delete channels or playlists.
- Altered how videos are checked to see if they exist to avoid duplicate posts.
- Updated error handling.
- Added more information to import progress report when importing large volumes of videos.
- Added alert when import completes.
- Removed channel user, author, and category settings from the settings page.
- Changed video list to display by post instead of database field in wp_options table.
- Altered URL when viewing plugin list to be clickable.
- Changed YouTube image URL reference to img.youtube.com.
- Added thumbnail support for video posts when a theme employs the the_post_thumbnail function.
- Fixed bug where meta wasn’t properly displaying the publish date.
- Plugin now allows videos to be displayed on any post with a video assigned. No specific category necessary.
- Image printed by tern_wp_youtube_image is only printed if post has video assigned.
- Plugin now accounts for line breaks in video descriptions.
- Plugin now accounts for URLs in video descriptions.
- Fixed bug where meta was not being properly deleted when removed from a post.
- Fixed pagination bug when using function tern_wp_youtube_list.
Updates – 05.04.2011 – Version 2.1.3
- Removed ability to completely delete YouTube post meta data for the time being.
Updates – 04.24.2011 – Version 2.1.2
- Added multiple ways to refresh the plugin’s settings and values in the database.
- Fixed bug where author dropdown on the settings page was not displaying the proper selected author.
Updates – 04.11.2011 – Version 2.1.1
- Fixed bug where YouTube meta data was lost when quick editing a post.
Updates – 04.04.2011 – Version 2.1
- Addressed multiple posts bug.
- Fixed multiple channel bug where not all channels were being imported.
- Added ability to specify which user the video posts are published by.
- Added better error handling and messaging for bulk import
- Added better memory handling and scaling.
- Upgraded curl and xml classes.
- Optimized import.
Updates – 03.24.2011 – Version 2.0.6
- Optimized update script to aid in preventing PHP exhausted memory issues.
Updates – 03.22.2011 – Version 2.0.5
- Added option to show or hide related videos
- Changed video mark-up from object/embed to iframe
- Added capability for links upon import to be displayed in content of posts
Updates – 03.22.2011 – Version 2.0.4
- Added information to explain “Video Posts”.
- Added better error handling for deleting, drafting and publishing videos from the plugin’s “Video Posts”
- Changed the way video data is stored in the wp_options table
- Added ability to wipe database clean of any imported videos
- Added WordPress ™ Post ID column to plugin’s “Video Posts” table
Updates – 12.08.2010 – Version 2.0.3
- Fixed silly mistake where I had code for testing printing information in the tern_wp_youtube_image function. Sorry guys.
Updates – 12.06.2010 – Version 2.0.2
- Fixed error where videos list array was not cast as an array and was seen as a scalar value.
- Added class “Pagination” for video list function
Updates – 11.15.2010 – Version 2.0
- Eliminated the Twitter capabilities. Twitter switched to OATH which broke the twitter functionality.
- Added capability to import up to 1000 videos.
- Added capability to display videos in post loops.
- You can now specify how often new videos are imported when an administrator is logged in.
- The entire core structure of the files has changed.
- Eliminated the use of the simplexml PHP extension and replaced it with ternstyle’s proprietary XML parser.
- Bug fixed where video descriptions were not being properly pulled in.
- Video tags on YouTube are now added as tags to the posts.
- When posts are created they are set as published at the time the video was published to YouTube.
Updates – 04.13.2010 – Version 1.4
- Now compatible with WordPress ™ 3.0.
- Now able to set dimensions of videos.
Updates – 04.13.2010 – Version 1.3
- Altered the ‘tern_wp_youtube_image’ function to be able to be used in WordPress ™ loops.
- Removed all php short tags.
Updates – 11.2.2009 – Version 1.2
- Added the ability to import from multiple YouTube accounts.
- Fixed bug where plugin would error fatally if unable to connect to YouTube account.
- Altered meta table CSS to be inline instead of a block level element floated right.
Updates – 9.28.2009 – Version 1.0
- Fixed bug where import of videos was failing if there was only one video to import.
ternstyle > Products > Plugins > WordPress ™ Plugins > WordPress ™ Automatic Youtube Video Posts > WordPress ™ Automatic YouTube Video Posts Change Log