This plugin is very straight forward.
To Make Any Post a Video Post
- While editing a post and the post to the category you chose when altering your plugin settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Open the “YouTube Video” box
- Fill out the appropriate values
- The “Youtube ID” can be found in the url of any YouTube video. It is the string of characters following the “v=”.
- The “Youtube Author” can be found on any video page next to the large “Subscrib” button. It is simply the user name of the individual who posted the video.
- Update or publish your post.
You’re all set. This video will now appear in your list if you’ve employed the Video List and it will automatically display your video when viewing the page.