Version 5.1.3 – Released on May 17th, 2016
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug preventing finding a channel upon adding a channel.
Version 5.1.2 – Released on May 16th, 2016
- Update – Better channel finding for YouTube®’s latest API changes.
Version 5.1.1 – Released on March 27th, 2016
- Bug fix – Changed the deprecated get_bloginfo(‘home’) to get_bloginfo(‘url’).
Version 5.1.0 – Released on March 26th, 2016
- Bug fix – Recently the YouTube® API changed the way video IDs were stored causing duplicate posts on import. We’ve changed how we check for duplicate posts now.
- Upgrade – We added a duplicate post cleanup tool.
Version 5.0.0 – Released on December 22nd, 2015
- Bug fix – Fixed multi-word search term bug.
Version 5.0.0 – Released on December 22nd, 2015
- Upgrade – Added search term functionality.
- Update – Defaults are now set for radio buttons when adding a channel.
- Update – Removed IP from settings page (it’s already on the troubleshooting page).
- Bug Fix – Video meta now shows when editing custom post type.
- Update – Youtube iFrame URL is now https.
- Upgrade – You can now specify at the channel level if you want the descriptions imported.
- Upgrade – Added setting to allow content to be placed before the video.
- Upgrade – You can now deactivate channels/playlists without deleting them.
- Upgrade – You can now set how many videos (a video limit) to import per channel per import.
Version 4.9.6 – Released on July 20th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug where categories were not properly being saved upon post creation.
- Bug Fix – Removed a number of PHP notices.
Version 4.9.5 – Released on June 29th, 2015
- Bug Fix – When clicking to edit channel/playlist the categories/taxonomies remain properly checked.
Version 4.9.4 – Released on June 9th, 2015
- Bug Fix – New custom taxonomy support system removed categories from existing channels.
- Bug Fix – When “Import only when logged in” was set to “no” the manual import wasn’t working.
Version 4.9.3 – Released on June 8th, 2015
- Upgrade – Now with custom taxonomy support!
- Upgrade – Added better cURL SSL verification management with the use of the cURL option CURLOPT_CAINFO.
- Upgrade – Troubleshooting page now shows if cURL is installed.
- Upgrade – Changed thumbnail import process to use cURL instead of file_get_contents. This is best for users who have all_url_fopen set to off in their php.ini settings.
- Upgrade – Added setting to allow users to set the publish date of videos to the time of import as opposed to the date uploaded to YouTube®.
Version 4.9.2 – Released on May 15th, 2015
- Upgrade – Increased thumbnail support for videos imported with FREE plugin.
Version 4.9.1 – Released on April 28th, 2015
- Upgrade – Changes to how playlists are imported.
Version 4.9.0 – Released on April 20th, 2015 (MAJOR RELEASE)
- Upgrade – Added ability to import and store thumbnails locally. You can now turn this feature on or off. THIS SHOULD SOLVE THUMBNAILS COMPATIBILITY ISSUES.
- Upgrade – Upgraded timthumb for those who choose to leave the thumbnail import feature off.
Version 4.8.3 – Released on April 18th, 2015
- Upgrade – Added ability to choose if import happens only while logged in or not.
- Upgrade – Added URL regular expression for post descriptions.
- Typo – Fixed “category” typo on category list page.
- Bug Fix – Fixed theme thumbnail functions to grab from default thumb instead of standard thumb.
Version 4.8.2 – Released on April 2nd, 2015
- Upgrade – Removed the use of the ayvpp.txt cache file.
Version 4.8.1 – Released on February 24th, 2015
- Upgrade – Meta data is no longer saved for posts manually edited if a video ID is not specified.
- Bug Fix – When refreshing videos query makes sure to find video posts with a specified video ID and not an empty video ID field.
Version 4.8.0 – Released on February 21st, 2015
- Upgrade – Added button when editing individual video posts for syncing title, description, and publish date with YouTube®.
- Upgrade – Added more times for “Import the latest videos every” setting.
- Bug Fix – Made sure ?rel=0 was on for videos for which “Show related videos at the end of each video” is set to “No.”
Version 4.7.3 – Released on February 10th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug when adding channels by name.
Version 4.7.2 – Released on February 2nd, 2015
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug when adding v3 channels.
Version 4.7.1 – Released on February 2nd, 2015
- Upgrade – Added ability to add a video to any post manually.
- Bug Fix – Fixed individual channel/playlist importer.
- Upgrade – Added meta field for YouTube® video URL (some themes/plugins need this).
- Upgrade – Added ability to add v3 channels.
Version 4.7 – Released on February 1st, 2015
- Upgrade – Added ability to save channels by channel ID as opposed to user name.
Version 4.6 – Released on January 13th, 2015
- Upgrade – When using the manual import you can now import every video in a channel or playlist. No More Maximum of 1000 videos.
- Upgrade – Added troubleshooting section with important server information and links to documentation.
- Bug Fix – Now when editing a channel all fields (including checkboxes / radio buttons) are filled in by default.
Version 4.5.1 – Released on January 6th, 2015
- Bug Fix – Changed theme function video_url to be a public function instead of private to its class.
Version 4.5 – Released on December 30th, 2014
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that supports AJAX calls during manual import for HTTPS.
Version 4.4 – Released on December 29th, 2014
- Upgrade – Turned off FOLLOWLOCATION directive for cURL calls.
- Bug Fix – Fixed error in outbound IP address detection.
Version 4.3 – Released on December 23rd, 2014
- Upgrade – PRO plugin now reads videos already imported from free version.
Version 4.2 – Released on December 22nd, 2014
- Upgrade – Added better error handling when determining if a channel exists.
- Upgrade – Added an IP address checker to determine the IP address of a server which aids in creating a Google API key.
Version 4.1 – Released on December 21st, 2014
- Upgrade – Added upgrade notifications on “plugins” page of admin.
- Bug Fix – Added better error handling when adding channels/playlists.
- Upgrade – Upon activation default values (channels etc.) are imported from free version.
Version 4.0 – Released on December 18th, 2014
- Upgrade – Now compatible with the latest version of WordPress™.
- Upgrade – Now using YouTube®’s API v3.
- Upgrade – Eliminated XML class which was causing people issues. Now uses JSON.
- Upgrade – There’s now a responsive video option.
- Upgrade – You can now publish channels and playlists to custom post types.
- Upgrade – You can now turn off the automatic display of thumbnails.
- Upgrade – Change in the channels/playlists view. It now looks more like WordPress™ category view.
- Upgrade – There are now more settings specific to a channel/playlist instead of global. (custom post type, auto publish, auto play, show related)
- Upgrade – You can now use the manual import for single channels/playlists.
- Upgrade – Better view for videos as they’re importing.
- Upgrade – Video Post list is now in descending order by publish date.
- Upgrade – Video Post list now has a button to easily go to the WordPress™ editing interface for editing the post.
- Upgrade – You can now set a single video to automatically play or show related videos.